(주)펄어비스(이하 “회사”)는 Plan 8과 관련하여 아래와 같이 귀하의 개인정보를 수집 및 이용하고자 합니다.
자세히 읽은 후 동의하여 주시기 바랍니다.
|개인정보 수집 및 이용 목적
|PLAN 8 관련 새소식, 공지사항, 이벤트 등
관련 뉴스레터 전달.
|수집하는 개인정보 항목
|이메일 주소, 생년월일, IP 주소
|개인정보 보유 및 이용 기간
|개인정보 수집 동의 철회 시 까지
Pearl Abyss and its affiliated companies (hereinafter referred to as “Pearl Abyss” or the “Company”) provides PC, console, and mobile gaming services and related services (hereinafter referred to as 'services'). In order to provide you with services, Pearl Abyss may store, process, and share your personal information in certain circumstances. However, Pearl Abyss recognizes the importance of protecting your personal information, and will take the appropriate measures to protect the personal information you provide to use our services.
1. What personal information does Pearl Abyss collect and for what purpose? How long does Pearl Abyss keep this personal information?
The Company shall collect your personal information with your consent and will use this personal information for the purpose of providing you the services (e.g. the provision of newsletters) agreed upon by both you and the Company.
The purpose, type, retention, and usage period of the collected personal information are as follows.
1) Type and purpose of the collected personal information
- Email Address: To send newsletters with the latest news, notices, and events about Crimson Desert, DokeV, and PLAN 8.
※ You will only receive newsletters for the game(s) you have subscribed to.
- Date of Birth: To restrict the collection of personal information from children under the age of 16
※ Pearl Abyss does not collect personal information of children under the age of 16.
- IP Address: To determine a subscriber’s region and send newsletters in the language of that region
2) Personal information period of retention and use:
- Retained until consent to collection of personal information is withdrawn.
3) Procedures and Methods of Destroying Personal Information
- Your personal information will immediately be destroyed following its collection and fulfillment of its purpose.
- Personal information printed on paper (printed materials, written documents, etc.,) will be destroyed through a shredder or an incinerator, and personal information stored in electronic files shall be permanently deleted via an irrecoverable method.
2. Is there an age limit for using the services provided by Pearl Abyss?
Company does not intentionally collect or request personal information, send advertisements based on interests to, or allow the usage of our services by children under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, please do not send the Company your email address, date of birth, and/or similar personal information. Children under the age of 16 cannot send personal information to the Company.
In the event the Company collects personal information from children under the age of 16, said data will be deleted forthwith. If you believe the Company retains personal information collected from children under the age of 16, please notify the Company of such cases.
1) Purpose of using Cookies
Provide personalized services by analyzing the number of visits and frequency of connections by both members and non-members, tracking and identifying users' preferences and interests, and determining the number of visits. The Company and its analysis service partners may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, beacons, tags, scripts, and the like. These technologies are used for the purpose of collecting statistical information about our visitors, such as trend analysis, website management, and how visitors use the website. The Company can receive the collected data in aggregate form from the providers of the analysis service.
2) How to deny Cookies from being stored
You have the right to opt-out of cookie usage. From your web browser, you can configure the options to allow all cookies, ask for permission each time a cookie is stored, or block the storage of cookies entirely.
- Chrome: Go to [⋮] at the top-right of the browser → [Settings] → [Privacy and security] → [Third-party cookies]
- Microsoft Edge: Go to [...] at the top of the browser → [Settings] → [Cookies and site permissions] → [Manage and delete cookies and site data]
- Firefox: Go to [≡] at the top of the browser → [Settings] → [Privacy & Security] → [Cookies and Site Data]
* Please note that other browsers may require different configuration steps.
4. What rights and choices do I have regarding my personal information? How do I contact Pearl Abyss?
At any time, you may exercise the following rights regarding your personal information.
1. Request the withdrawal, processing, and arrangement of your consent for the collection, use and distribution of personal information; request the deletion of your personal information - Request the personal information handled by other companies besides the Company; request the details of the personal information used or provided to third parties by other companies that handle the personal information; request the current status of agreements to the collection, etc. of personal information.
2. Request the personal information handled by other companies besides the Company; request the details of the personal information used or provided to third parties by other companies that handle the personal information; request the current status of agreements to the collection, etc. of personal information.
3. Request the correction of erroneous collected personal information.
4. Privacy rights of residents of the European Economic Area (EEA)
Residents of the European Economic Area (EEA) have the following additional rights with respect to personal information, although the effects and procedures may vary depending on the laws of individual countries.
① The right to request the transfer of personal information held by the Company to another company
② The right to contact a supervisory authority
5. Privacy rights of residents of California
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), residents of California may ask the Company to provide them with the following information.
① List of personal information disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes over the past 12 months from the date of request
② The identities of the third parties who received personal information
For any inquiries about your personal information or to exercise your rights regarding your personal information, please contact Pearl Abyss at email@example.com to have your case handled:
Additionally, if you would like to contact the Chief Privacy Officer directly, you can do so at the contact details below.
Chief Privacy Officer: Pearl Abyss Corp.
Address: 48 Gwacheon-daero 2-gil, Gwacheon-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
Contact details of the Chief Privacy Officer and the representative within Europe:
VeraSafe has been appointed as PEARL ABYSS H.K. LIMITED's representative in the European Union for data protection matters, pursuant to Article 27 of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union. If you are in the European Economic Area, VeraSafe can be contacted in addition to firstname.lastname@example.org, only on matters related to the processing of personal data. To make such an inquiry, please contact VeraSafe using this contact form: https://verasafe.com/public-resources/contact-data-protection-representative representative or via telephone at: +420 228 881 031
Alternatively, VeraSafe can be contacted at:
|VeraSafe Czech Republic s.r.o
Prague 1, 11002
|VeraSafe Netherlands BV
1017 DR Amsterdam
|VeraSafe Ireland Ltd.
Unit 3D North Point House
North Point Business Park
5. What measures are taken by Pearl Abyss to protect your personal information?
The Company establishes and observes the following technical, organizational, and physical measures to prevent the loss, theft, divulgence, forgery, alteration, or damage of a user’s personal information.
However, the Company is not responsible for any problems caused by breaches of important personal information that occur despite the Company having upheld its duties to protect the personal information of users, yet nonetheless arise from accidents beyond the Company’s scope of management or are due to the negligence of users such as the mismanagement of passwords.
1) Technical Measures
① In addition to designated types of personal information found in related statutes, the Company stores other types of personal information in an encrypted format.
② Critical data which includes personal information is stored and transferred via secure mediums such as encrypted or locked files.
③ The Company performs around-the-clock monitoring of its systems to prevent the theft or destruction of personal information due to computer viruses or hacking attempts. In addition, the Company performs periodic data backups of personal information and uses anti-virus software, firewalls, and other security measures to protect your personal information.
④ The Company observes all safety measures that are necessary to protect the systematically organized database used to process your personal information.
2) Organizational Measures
① The Company restricts access to a user’s personal information to the least number of individuals possible. Those who qualify for access are as follows:
- Those who directly engage users for marketing-related tasks, events, customer support, and deliveries (includes consigned shipping and delivery companies)
- Those tasked with the protection of personal information, including Privacy Officers.
- Those with job-related tasks that inevitably require the handling of personal information.
② The Company subjects handlers of personal information and consignees to periodic training sessions on the required duties to protect personal information.
3) Physical Measures
① The Company stores your personal information in a personal information system located in a separate physical location and implements exit and entry security procedures at this location.
② Documents and secondary storage mediums that include personal information are locked in a secure location.
6. What measures does Pearl Abyss take when transferring personal information overseas?
Your data may be transferred to anywhere in the world, and the data protection laws of a different country may be applied instead of the data protection laws of your country. Personal information can be transferred to a country where the data protection laws are not as comprehensive as the data protection laws of your country. In such cases, the Company will take the appropriate security measures to protect your personal information in accordance with the applicable laws.
At any time, you may contact Pearl Abyss at email@example.com to request your personal information not be transferred overseas.
However, there may be restrictions to the services the Company provides if your personal information is not transferred overseas.
해당 영상은 시청 연령 확인이 필요합니다.
Viewer discretion is advised for this video.